Minimum Years Experience Required-2 years
Salary-Based on experience
Professional Swine Management is looking
for a Breeding Managers for our sow units
located in West Central Illinois. This manager
will work with the Production Manager as well
as the farm manager and will be responsible
for carrying out the day-to day activities
in the breeding area. Some of the activities
the manager will be responsible for include:
1. Supervision of breeding and mating practices.
2. Gilt Development.
3. Scheduling and calculating gilt supplies.
4. Maintenance of records.
5. Pregnancy detecting.
6. Oversee and implement artificial insemination
in the herd.
7. Maintenance of physical facilities pertaining
to the breeding area.
8. Maintain appropriate sow condition.
9. Provide animals and facilities with appropriate
sanitation and cleanliness.
10. Oversee and implement heat check.
This is a great position for those with proven
production skills. The ideal individual will
be good at detail work as well as managing
their own workload. We offer excellent salary,
benefits and bonus incentives.
Job Contact Information
Professional Swine Management, LLC.
PO Box 220
Carthage, IL. 62321